About IFLN Global Projects
IFLN Global Projects is an innovative, new force in the world of Project Logistics Management.
Our cohesive group of highly specialized members made significant strides in developing a reputation for excellence in the handling of large and multiple door to door turnkey projects.
Proactive Single Source Solutions
Upon a client’s specific needs and requirements, we apply a "Collaborative and Flexible Approach” to managing the entire project from the initiation stage to final delivery at site locations.
To leverage the best results, we combine the expertise and strengths of our global network with those of our clients to develop the most effective strategy and employ the best work practices and top selected project companies, suited to achieve optimum efficiency and cost savings across the entire Project Logistics Management.
IFLN Global Supply Chain IT Platform
To optimize visibility from Purchasing / Planning / Project Management to Site Inventory, we utilize one of the most advanced global supply chain platforms that can be easily integrated with our clients' enterprise systems. Our IT platform provides a wealth of reporting features, controls and KPI's enabling the management of multiple large-scale projects
The IFLN Global Projects team is composed of seasoned logistic and project executives. Its carefully selected network members have tremendous depth and breadth of experience in all aspects of global project logistics management, including complex, capital, and asset-intensive projects in some of the most remote and challenging locations around the world.
IFLN Global Projects is supported by the IFLN Group's combined networks of more than 300+ freight specialists in 100 countries around the world, working together to provide comprehensive transportation and logistics solutions.
Our Project Logistics Expertise
- ⚙ Process analysis
- ⚙ Logistics strategy
- ⚙ Logistics budgeting
- ⚙ Site recognition and route surveying
- ⚙ Documentation, deployment and implementation
- ⚙ Insurance and regulatory compliance
- ⚙ Order Fulfillment / Expediting of materials
- ⚙ Materials planning and scheduling
- ⚙ Packing and crating
- ⚙ Heavy lift engineering
- ⚙ Materials movement from worldwide suppliers to site locations via all modes of transportation by air/sea/land
- ⚙ Inventory administration across all locations — no matter how remote
- ⚙ Centralized controls, reporting and KPI
In today’s global and constrained economy, senior management increasingly identifies logistics efficiency as a key enterprise driver; thus, companies must look for more creative solutions to accomplish their goals — This is where we can help.
IFLN Global Projects offers specializations and services in various industries that include:
- ⚙ Aeronautic
- ⚙ Automotive
- ⚙ Desalination Plants
- ⚙ Energy
- ⚙ Heavy Industry
- ⚙ Medical
- ⚙ Military & Defense
- ⚙ Mining
- ⚙ Oil & Gas
- ⚙ Petrochemical
- ⚙ Power Generation
- ⚙ Railway
Our Centralized Support
Our Global Project & Heavy Lift management framework facilitates communication throughout the scope of the project and utilizes to the fullest extent the expertise and local know-how of its highly developed global network of the most reputably selected project companies, resulting in innovative and customized solutions for the customer.
We offer centralized and cohesive support when servicing global large-scale project contract bids by providing:
- ⚙ Strategic support demonstrating to customers that as part of the IFLN Global Projects network, our member representatives have the global reach and capability to manage customers' end-to-end project from initiation to sustainable operations
- ⚙ Intelligence data on upcoming projects which includes information on both the plant owner and the awarded EPC
- ⚙ Backing with global bids and negotiations with various specialized carriers, including charters, port authorities, terminal operators, packing and crating, insurance and regulatory compliances
- ⚙ Selection of best partners for a specific project
- ⚙ Coordination and link between all team members, offering customers seamless door to door services and reliable, creative logistics solutions
- ⚙ A dedicated team with extensive international expertise
- ⚙ A highly developed global network
- ⚙ An external view and focus on the enterprise requirements
- ⚙ On-demand access to a comprehensive global project logistics expertise
- ⚙ A local know-how at origin and destination and capability to manage customers' end-to-end project from initiation to sustainable operations
- ⚙ A single, unique information e-Platform, offering total visibility along with flexible, dynamic and tactical decision-making capabilities
- ⚙GLOBAL REACH — backed by the IFLN Group's combined networks of more than 300 freight specialists in 100 countries
- ⚙Access to HIGHLY SPECIALIZED PROJECT COMPANIES in various parts of the world
- ⚙BUSINESS EXPANSION and new markets growth opportunities
- ⚙A NON-EXCLUSIVE NETWORK offering a simultaneous diversity of specializations and services; nonetheless, restricting membership to three (3) companies by country or main city
- ⚙TRACK RECORD and reputation in the handling of large and multiple door to door turnkey projects
- ⚙Intensive sales, branding and marketing to GAIN NEW BUSINESS under the IFLN umbrella
- ⚙A DEDICATED TEAM with extensive international and global project expertise, offering a centralized and cohesive support when servicing global large-scale project contract bids by providing:
- — Strategic support demonstrating to customers that as part of the IFLN Global Projects network, our member representatives have global reach and
capability to manage customers' end-to-end project from initiation to sustainable operations
- — Backing with global bids and negotiations with various specialized carriers, including charters, port authorities, terminal operators, packing and crating,
insurance and regulatory compliances
- — Selection of best partners for a specific project
- — Coordination and link between all team members offering customers seamless door to door services and reliable, creative logistics solutions
- — Close performance monitoring of all team members involved in a specific project
- ⚙TECHNOLOGY: IFLN uses an advanced and innovative e-management platform developed for the oil and gas industry, enabling our members to manage the entire supply chain and multiple projects for small to large customers outsourcing on a global basis.
- ⚙FINANCIAL SECURITY GUARANTEE: All members are covered by a Financial Security Fund
- ⚙CUTTING EDGE FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM — The system's comprehensive functionality allows for the overall management of members' billing, dispute resolution, reporting and the raising of non-conformities to the IFLN financial quality standards
- ⚙MEMBERSHIP CONFERENCES: Held annually in various locations throughout the world
- ⚙SALES & MARKETING: Bid support, presentations, sales literature, sales campaign, newsletters, press releases and participation to major industry events.
- ⚙INTERNAL QUALITY STANDARDS: Strict operational, financial, sales and marketing standards
- ⚙ANTI-CORRUPTION POLICY: All IFLN members must conduct business and be in compliance with the IFLN Anti-Corruption Standard Policy
- ⚙NEUTRAL ARBITRATION: For eventual disputes or communication problems between members
- ⚙PARTNERSHIPS WITH MAJOR AIR & OCEAN CARRIERS & AIR CHARTERS: Under the IFLN umbrella, Project members can utilize the consolidated group volumes and revenues through partnership agreements with major global carriers, allowing members access locally to the best market rates and preferential booking.
- ⚙PARTNERSHIPS WITH INDUSTRY PROVIDERS such as: Stevedoring, Packers, Barge and Rail operators, air charters, breakbulk carriers, Financial & IT
- ⚙ONLINE MEMBERS INTERACTION PLATFORM (MIP PORTAL): Effective and innovative platform for members which gives them a place to interact with each other in real time as well as access to a wealth of members' data, specialties and capabilities. Members can also find Network policies, marketing tools, information on our strategic partners and more!