About IFLN Network
The IFLN Network, established in 2000 and headquartered in Houston, TX - USA, is a unique alliance of specially selected members that work together to provide comprehensive supply chain solutions and end-to-end logistics from project initiation to sustainable operations.
The IFLN Network consists of 300+ specialist freight companies in more than 100 countries with high standards of quality, conduct and business practices enabling them to compete with multinational logistics companies on a global basis.
The IFLN Network's members employ more than 18,000 professionals operating from over 420 offices around the globe and have collective sales revenue of U.S. $5.7 billion per year.
The IFLN Network has a strong market presence on every continent, supported by a total warehouse capacity of more than 5.6 million square meters.
The IFLN Network offers freight transport and logistics management services that include:
The IFLN Network is non-exclusive. With the exception of large markets like the USA, China and India, our goal is to offer a choice of at least three (3) members per country or main city while offering simultaneously a diversity of services and capabilities.
The objective for all members is to work together and develop reciprocal business. Nevertheless, members are still able to continue to work with existing overseas partners and at the same time expand their presence by developing new alliances within the IFLN Network. Our aim is to maintain our growth and strengthen our global presence by recruiting more top quality companies, which are already strong within their own local market or specialization.
Our Services and Benefits to Members
- ⚙MEMBERSHIP CONFERENCES: Held annually in various locations throughout the world.
- ⚙INTERNAL QUALITY STANDARDS: Strict operational, financial, sales and marketing standards.
- ⚙ANTI-CORRUPTION POLICY: All IFLN members are required to follow the IFLN Anti-Corruption Standard Policy, while conducting every business transaction with integrity and in compliance with anti-corruption laws and regulations.
- ⚙FINANCIAL SECURITY GUARANTEE: All members are covered by the IFLN Financial Security Guarantee program.
- ⚙CUTTING EDGE FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM — The system's comprehensive functionality allows for the overall management of members' billing, dispute resolution, reporting and the raising of non-conformities to the IFLN financial quality standards
- ⚙NEUTRAL ARBITRATION: For eventual disputes or communication problems between members.
- ⚙ONLINE MEMBER INFORMATION PLATFORM (MIP): Effective and innovative information platform, giving access to a wealth of data on members' profile, specialties and capabilities, as well as all Network policies, marketing tools and information.
- ⚙PARTNERSHIPS WITH MAJOR AIR & OCEAN CARRIERS & AIR CHARTERS: Under the IFLN umbrella members can utilize consolidated group volumes and revenues, partnership agreements with major global carriers, allowing members access locally to the best market rates and preferential booking.
- ⚙GROUP NEGOTIATION WITH VOLUME DISCOUNTS: IFLN and industry-leading logistics software providers have established partnerships to enable more integration among all group members and consequently allow them to boost productivity and reduce cost.
- ⚙GLOBAL ACCOUNTS STRUCTURE: We offer centralized and cohesive support when servicing global accounts. Service includes negotiations with carriers for large FCL or B/B shipments, including charters or part-charters, as well as sales and marketing support demonstrating that as part of the IFLN Network, its local provider has global reach and capability to manage customers’ end-to-end supply chain from initiation to sustainable operations.
- ⚙INSURANCE PROGRAMS: Competitive group programs for cargo, E&O & liability
Preferred Carriers Program
Cooperation with Major Air & Ocean Carriers
The IFLN group air and ocean consolidated volumes and revenues rank us among the top multinational freight forwarders. Members of the IFLN Network are perceived by major airlines and shipping lines as global players, enabling them to enhance their buying power and service efficiency.
- ⚙Long-term partnership agreement with global air carriers
- ⚙Preferential treatment as to capacity and rates
- ⚙Relationship with corporate global accounts team
- ⚙Access to preferential rates
- ⚙Flexibility in chartering all kinds of aircraft
- ⚙IFLN and its group members control more than 350,000 TEUs worldwide on multiple trade lanes
- ⚙IFLN Global Accounts & Project Structure has the ability to negotiate with shipping lines at senior level for large FCL or Break bulk shipments, including charters or part-charters
Global Partnerships & Group Volume Discounts
Freight Forwarding Operating System
IFLN has established a global partnership with CargoWise, the worldwide leader in global logistics operations technology headquartered in Sydney, Australia, with regional headquarters in the US and UK.
CargoWise enables customers to execute highly complex logistics transactions and manage their operations on one database across multiple users, functions, offices, countries, currencies, and languages.
A highly flexible and feature-rich system, CargoWise delivers powerful productivity, extensive functionality, comprehensive integration and deep international compliance capabilities for businesses of all sizes.
CargoWise is our network’s Exclusive Technology Partner, entitling members to a range of discounts and benefits.
Freight Forwarding Quoting System
IFLN has established a strategic partnership with CON-LINQ, whose fLex quoting tool is the most comprehensive web-based all-in-one customizable solution for procurement, quoting, calculation and booking for all transport modes.
CON-LINQ was founded in 2006 by a group of IT and Logistics experts with a vision to help freight forwarders digitize their business and ease the end-to-end processes in a supply chain.
CON-LINQ’s Flex Quoting Tool can update all offers in just a few clicks giving freight forwarders the visibility they need through 3 essential processes:
- ⚙ The Visibility across transport stakeholders and geographies: This gives fLex users and their customers a fast and reliable overview of options and costs
- ⚙ Visibility in communication: Enabling users to control all parties -- shipping lines, airlines, truckers, freight forwarders and customers
- ⚙ Rate Visibility: web-based and transparent price calculation helps users ensure the most cost-effective rates at the right service level
fLex is designed to work with and integrate into your current systems and processes. Through fLex, users are able to maintain full control of their brand and interactions with customers and agents, while increasing Quote-to-Booking ratio and reducing overhead costs.
Comprehensive Cargo Insurance
IFLN has established a global partnership with Roanoke Trade, a renowned, first-class insurance broker with worldwide representation. They offer coverage against "All Risks" of physical loss or physical damage from any external cause while enabling its members to enhance customer service and risk management solutions for supply chain and transportation intermediaries anywhere in the world.
- ⚙ATA Carnets
- ⚙Cargo Legal Liability & Declared Value Solutions
- ⚙Charterer's Legal Liability
- ⚙Contractual liability for logistics contracts
- ⚙Errors & Omissions / Professional Liability
- ⚙Fines for regulatory breach, including: customs, pollution and safety at work
- ⚙Liability for loss of or damage to cargo
- ⚙Motor truck cargo liability
- ⚙NVOCC legal liability
- ⚙Transportation-related bonds
- ⚙Shipper's Interest Cargo Insurance
- ⚙Surety bonds (OTI / NVOCC bonds)
- ⚙Warehouseman's Legal Liability
Roanoke Trade's services are easily accessible online, providing 24/7 access and user support from anywhere in the world to issue cargo insurance certificates, declare shipments, insure storage, report and monitor claims, run management reports and more. Getting covered has never been so easy for IFLN members.