About VAL Management
VAL (Value Added Logistics) Management
Val Management is an innovative new force in the world of Project Cargo Supply Chain Management.
VAL Management is a project and Global supply chain management group which centrally manages the complete supply chain for a company or specific industry. VAL Management brings together and utilizes best of breed technology service providers, supply chain specialists or consultants to provide cost effective and creative reliable supply chain solutions to complex supply chain challenges.
Pro-active Single Source Solutions
True independent “Non-Asset” based company, enabling us to give an “external” and “neutral” view of client requirements. We apply a “Collaborative Approach” to manage the enterprise supply chain from procurement stage to final delivery at site locations.
To leverage the best results, we combine our expertise and strengths with those of our clients to develop the most effective strategy and employ the work practices suited to achieve optimum efficiency and cost savings across the supply chain. Our “Full Manager” and “Co Manager” models have the capability to entirely run small to large projects or fulfill on-demand specific functions with clients outsourcing discrete segments of their supply chain. To optimize visibility across the supply chain from Purchasing / Planning / Project Management to Site Inventory, we utilize one of the most advanced e-management information platforms. To allow our customers to focus on their core competence, we closely monitor the performance of all our logistics services suppliers involved in the supply chain and immediately submit pro-active solutions when-ever we encounter bottlenecks and delays.
The VAL Management team is comprised of seasoned supply chain and technology executives. Its members have tremendous depth and breadth of experience in all aspects of global supply chain management, including complex, capital, and asset-intensive projects in some of the most remote and challenging locations around the world.
VAL Management is affiliated with the IFLN Network, which was established in 2000 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas, USA. IFLN is a premium global network comprised of over 220 selected specialty logistics companies in 90 countries around the world; working together to provide comprehensive supply chain solutions. The IFLN Network's members employ over 13,800 professionals operating from 350 offices around the globe and have a collective sales revenue of U.S. $5.6 billion per year.
Project and Supply Chain Management
- ⚙Process analysis
- ⚙ Logistics strategy
- ⚙ Logistics budgeting
- ⚙ Supply chain sites and route surveying
- ⚙ Customized supply chain design and engineering
- ⚙ Documentation, deployment and implementation
- ⚙ Progressive and continuous training
- ⚙ Order Fulfillment / Expediting of materials
- ⚙ Supplier performance monitoring
- ⚙ Materials planning and scheduling
- ⚙ Materials movement from suppliers to site locations
- ⚙ Implementation with all contractors and suppliers of safety and regulations in compliance with client’s own standards
- ⚙ Inventory administration across all locations, however remote
- ⚙ Centralized controls, reporting and KPI
In today’s global and constrained economy, senior management increasingly eyes supply chain operations as a key enterprise driver, thus, companies must look for more creative solutions to accomplish their goals – This is where we can help.
Cutting-Edge Technology e-Management Platform
VAL Management utilizes a cutting-edge e-management platform with high visibility and integrated KPI measurement that enable efficient coordination and decision making throughout the entire supply chain for all parties.
- Our e-Management platform offers the ability to normalize data across the supply chain, making it possible to compare data across geographical boundaries and various groups involved in the supply chain.
- Single database that contains all the project data from purchase order to site inventories. Easy to use, up to the minute management reports, controls and KPIs customizable to individual user’s needs.
- ⚙ Procurement functions / expediting
- ⚙ Planning / scheduling
- ⚙ Door-to-door shipping movements
- ⚙ Inventory management
“Bridging the Gaps” in Logistics, Information and Commissioning Services
- ⚙Procurement Specifications
- ⚙Site and route survey
- ⚙Supplier Status
- ⚙Route planning and scheduling
- ⚙Consolidation & Route Optimization
- ⚙Transportation Status
- ⚙Field Changes
- ⚙On-site Availability
- ⚙Collect Contract Specified Documentation
- ⚙Capture and Organize Material Data
- ⚙Site Inventory Management
- ⚙Logistics Movement Management
- ⚙Download to Asset Owner's Applications
- ⚙Identify Incomplete Documentation
- ⚙Reliability Strategies
- ⚙QC Documentation
- ⚙QA Documentation
- ⚙Spares Location
- ⚙Spares Source
- ⚙Sustainability Structure
- ⚙Performance Dashboard
- ⚙ A dedicated team with extensive international expertise
- ⚙ A highly developed global network
- ⚙ An external view and focus on the enterprise requirements
- ⚙ An on-demand access to a comprehensive supply chain expertise
- ⚙ A single unique information e-Platform, offering total visibility along with flexible, dynamic and tactical decision making capabilities
- ⚙ A collaborative approach and ultimate commitment to overall efficiency – workload reduction – cost control – cost reduction