About IFLN Network
The IFLN Network, established in 2000 and headquartered in Houston, TX - USA, is a unique alliance of specially selected members that work together to provide comprehensive supply chain solutions and end-to-end logistics from project initiation to sustainable operations.
The IFLN Network consists of 270 specialist freight companies in more than 100 countries with high standards of quality, conduct and business practices enabling them to compete with multinational logistics companies on a global basis.
The IFLN Network's members employ more than 18,000 professionals operating from 400 offices around the globe and have collective sales revenue of U.S. $5.7 billion per year.
The IFLN Network has a strong market presence on every continent, supported by a total warehouse capacity of more than 5.6 million square meters.
The IFLN Network offers freight transport and logistics management services that include:
Become a Member
The IFLN Network is non-exclusive. With the exception of large markets like the USA, China and India, our goal is to offer a choice of at least three (3) members per country or main city while offering simultaneously a diversity of services and capabilities.
The objective for all members is to work together and develop reciprocal business. Nevertheless, members are still able to continue to work with existing overseas partners and at the same time expand their presence by developing new alliances within the IFLN Network. Our aim is to maintain our growth and strengthen our global presence by recruiting more top quality companies, which are already strong within their own local market or specialization.
Our Services and Benefits to Members
- ⚙MEMBERSHIP CONFERENCES: Held annually in various locations throughout the world.
- ⚙INTERNAL QUALITY STANDARDS: Strict operational, financial, sales and marketing standards.
- ⚙ANTI-CORRUPTION POLICY: All IFLN members are required to follow the IFLN Network Anti-Corruption Standard Policy, while conducting every business transaction with integrity and in compliance with anti-corruption laws and regulations.
- ⚙FINANCIAL SECURITY GUARANTEE: All members are covered by the IFLN Network Financial Security Guarantee program.
- ⚙NEUTRAL ARBITRATION: For eventual disputes or communication problems between members.
- ⚙ONLINE MEMBER INFORMATION PLATFORM (MIP): Effective and innovative information platform, giving access to a wealth of data on members' profile, specialties and capabilities, as well as all Network policies, marketing tools and information.
- ⚙PARTNERSHIPS WITH MAJOR AIR & OCEAN CARRIERS & AIR CHARTERS: Under the IFLN Network umbrella members can utilize consolidated group volumes and revenues, partnership agreements with major global carriers, allowing members access locally to the best market rates and preferential booking.
- ⚙GROUP NEGOTIATION WITH VOLUME DISCOUNTS: IFLN and WiseTech, an industry-leading logistics software provider, have established a partnership to enable more integration among all group members and consequently allow them to boost productivity and reduce cost.
- ⚙GLOBAL ACCOUNTS & PROJECTS STRUCTURE: We offer centralized and cohesive support when servicing global accounts. Service includes negotiations with carriers for large FCL or B/B shipments, including charters or part-charters, as well Sales and marketing support demonstrating that as part of the IFLN Network, its local provider has global reach and capability to manage customers’ end-to-end supply chain from initiation to sustainable operations. We also can provide support for large-scale project and heavy lift bids.
- ⚙ADVANCED AND INNOVATIVE IFLN E-MANAGEMENT PLATFORM: Web-based central database system allowing members to manage entire supply chain and multiple projects for small to large customers outsourcing on a global basis.
Preferred Carriers Program
Cooperation with Major Air & Ocean Carriers
Under the IFLN group consolidated volumes and revenues, members of the IFLN Network are perceived by major air and ocean carriers as global players, enabling them to enhance their buying power and service efficiency.
- ⚙Long-term partnership agreement with global air carriers
- ⚙Preferential treatment as to capacity and rates
- ⚙Relationship with corporate global accounts team
- ⚙Access to preferential rates
- ⚙Flexibility in chartering all kinds of aircraft
- ⚙IFLN and its group members control more than 350,000 TEUs worldwide on multiple trade lanes
- ⚙IFLN Global Accounts & Project Structure has the ability to negotiate with shipping lines at senior level for large FCL or Break bulk shipments, including charters or part-charters
Global Accounts & Projects Structure
The IFLN Network offers centralized and cohesive support when servicing global accounts, large-scale projects and heavy lift bids by providing:
- Sales and marketing support demonstrating that as part of the IFLN Network, its local provider has global reach and capability to manage customers' end-to-end supply chain from initiation to sustainable operations.
- Backing with global bids and negotiations with carriers for large FCL or breakbulk shipments, including charters or part-charters.
- Assistance in the selection process of best partners for a specific type of account or project.
- Coordination and link between members offering customers seamless door to door services and reliable creative logistics solutions.
IFLN and a group of specialized members have made significant strides in developing a reputation for excellence in the handling of large door-to-door turnkey projects and global supply chain management.
The Project & Heavy Lift management framework facilitates communication throughout the scope of the project and utilizes to the fullest extent the expertise of its highly developed global network and the most reputable project and heavy lift providers, resulting in innovative and customized solutions for the customer.
To optimize visibility for Purchasing / Planning & Project Management, IFLN utilizes VAL (Value Added Logistics) Management’s cutting-edge technology e-Platform that enables efficient coordination and decision making in real time throughout the entire supply chain for all parties involved.
The system provides a wealth of reporting features, controls and KPI’s enabling the management of multiple large-scale projects.
Global Partnerships & Group Volume Discounts
e-commerce "Shop and Ship" Solution
To follow the trend of the fast-growing e-commerce industry, IFLN has formed a partnership with YouParcel, the unique white-label Shop and Ship and parcel forwarding platform available in the market.
IFLN has established a global partnership with WiseTech Global, the worldwide leader in global logistics operations technology headquartered in Sydney, Australia, with regional headquarters in the US and UK.
Comprehensive Cargo Insurance
IFLN has established global partnerships with two quality insurance programs with surety and risk management solutions for supply chain and transportation intermediaries, offering competitive rates, enhanced customer service and worldwide representation.
Offering cargo insurance is an easy way to enhance the services your company offers to clients, and an even easier way to increase the profit margin of each and every shipment. This dual partnership provides IFLN Network members with a comprehensive cargo insurance coverage option, minimizing gaps created by different country regulations. Some of their offerings include:
- ⚙ATA Carnets
- ⚙Cargo Legal Liability & Declared Value Solutions
- ⚙Charterer's Legal Liability
- ⚙Contractual liability for logistics contracts
- ⚙Errors & Omissions / Professional Liability
- ⚙Fines for regulatory breach, including: customs, pollution and safety at work
- ⚙Liability for loss of or damage to cargo
- ⚙Motor truck cargo liability
- ⚙NVOCC legal liability
- ⚙Transportation-related bonds
- ⚙Shipper's Interest Cargo Insurance
- ⚙Surety bonds (OTI / NVOCC bonds)
- ⚙Warehouseman's Legal Liability
Both insurance company's services are easily accessible online, providing 24/7 access and user support from anywhere in the world to issue cargo insurance certificates, declare shipments, insure storage, report and monitor claims, run management reports and more. Getting covered has never been so easy for IFLN members.